In one of my latest blogposts, I already told you I listen to a lot of podcasts. I often get the question to what podcast I listen so I decided to share my top 10.
Here are my favorits:
1. Mac Power Users with David Sparks and Katie Floyd: I love to use my iPhone, iPad and Macbook every day. This podcast has made me a lot smarter in using my Apple devices. They give me great tips and tricks so that I can enjoy my devices even more. Only downside is that they have cost met quite some money. But to be honest, every app I bought based on their advice, is worth the money.
2. This Is Your Life with Michael Hyatt: Michael shares his knowledge with us in a simple format. I like the way he manages to give us great content about leadership in a short timeframe. He brings his message clear and to the point. This is one of the podcasts that made me stick to listening podcasts.
3. OMT Live: The only dutch podcast in my list. It’s not easy to find good podcasts in my natural language but I like the way the people from One More Thing bring Apple related news. Even if it is with their typical accent :). I discovered a lot of gadgets during their talks but for the moment I can keep myself from buying them.
4. Beyond the To Do List with Erik Fisher: If I remember well, this was the first podcast I listened to. The moment Erik launched his first episode, I discovered podcasts and now I’m writing a blogpost about it. Erik talks about what happens behind Getting Things Done together with his guests.
5. Entrepreneur On Fire with John Lee Dumas: This was a strange podcast the first time I listened. John went so fast that I could barely follow. Now I love his podcast because of his enthousiasm and all the inspiring entrepreneurs he interviews. John always manages to set his guests and listeners on fire!
6. iMore show: The iMore show covers all news about iPhone, iPad and Mac. Rene Ritchie explains his ideas and vision about the latest news together with Peter Cohen and their special guests. Not much time but wanting to keep up with Apple news? Listen to the iMore show!
7. 48 Days To The Work You Love with Dan Miller: We all spend a lot of time at work and still we tend to forget we can shape our work environment. Dan shares his experience to make you better in the work you do.
8. Agile Weekly: The title speaks for itself. A weekly podcast where Agile coaches from Integrum share their ideas with us. Not by discussing theory but with examples from their worklife. Everyone confronted with Agile Development should go listen and apply what you learn.
9. Dose of Leadership with Richard Rierson: Richard interviews leaders from all over the world and shares those talks with us. It is a great way to discover how great leaders lead and motivate their people.
10. The New Disruptors with Glenn Fleishman: This is one of my newest podcast but that doesn’t mean I don’t like it. I still discover new and great podcast every week. Glenn provides us stories about how to publish your content and connect with you audience.